View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:25 AM   #477
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
So we've been arguing this whole time about what name you want to call him. Great. I find that hard to believe. With two years as the starting QB you are giving him little to no leeway for error.. expecting him to do things only the likes of Tom Brady and Ben Roethlesburger have done.

Now who would you really want over him right now? (assuming players that are available of course)
Stop with the excuses about Romo...Romo is a grown man and a professional athlete and the highest paid player on this team, and one of the highest paid QB in the league. Why do you give him a pass? WHY? This guy was given a team that is the "Team to Beat" with a All Pro RB, WR and TE!!!!!!!! This team was bought by Jerry to win "NOW"!!!!! So, why would I give Romo all these excuses??? In two COMPLETE years here, I have given Romo all the excuses in the world. I have left Romo alone until after this game...So, what are you talking about?

Problem is that you dont want to hear "ME" criticize Romo for "SOME" reason?! You know what? I could care less!!!! None of this talk bother me at all. OUR Cowboys have a "Mental Midget" for a QB..Is it fixable???? HELL YES!!!! Who can fix it? ONLY ROMO!!!!

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-10-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote