View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 07:57 PM   #64
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Well my hypothetical was in response to a healthy Mavericks team. I'm talking about full strength or relatively full strength.... TwoDeep, should the Mavs win in the 2nd round at full strength? That is not a hard question and don't make it harder than what it really is. I'm not talking about Maverick injuries etc. If the Mavs meet SA, Sacramento or the Lakers in the second round and are at full or near full strength, should they win?

I firmly believe they should. David, you keep saying that the Mavericks are 2_-5. Well with that record comes expectations. If the Mavericks finish with the 1st or 2nd best record in the league then they **should** make the WCFs. After all, their record says that they are the 1st or 2nd best team in their conference. Or are you telling me that their regular season doesn't mean much in the playoffs? Hmmm.... interesting.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote