Thread: Diop or Bradley
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 10:42 AM   #114
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Once again, I , me, Sixeightmkw, never said that Diop is better than Bradley. All I EVER said was that I would rather have Diop than Bradley. I never said Diop was leading the team anywhere, I know that Dirk Jet and the rest are leading the team, all I ever said is that I feel that Diop brings more to the table than Bradley, more of what the team needs. Take last night for example, Diop diving on the floor and nearly spraining his wrist trying to get that one steal that will get a few extra points for the mavs, something I never saw Bradley do. he did stuff like that all night long, got read the thread and you will see diop stuff mentioned all over it. Everyone else that talked about Bradley brought stats into it. I don't really care anymore, I now know that all of you love Bradley and it doesn't bother me, that is why I haven't talked about it since. and this is the last I will talk about it. who cares.