View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #82
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I don't have a problem with castle laws (everyone should have the right to defend themselves), I just don't think it was justified in this case:

Horn decided to kill those men while he was on the phone with the cops, not after they crossed into his yard - that's premeditation... Plus, if I'm in a situation where I HAVE to kill someone, I'm not calling the cops until afterward, since obviously I'm busy dealing with a life-and-death situation... If there's time to chat with the cops, maybe there's time to wait for them...

He claims he was "scared & feared for his life," even though nobody was breaking into HIS house and HIS life was never put into danger until AFTER he decided to confront those men... He also couldn't be protecting the lives of his neighbors, since he didn't notice the thieves until they were crawling OUT of the house...

Essentially, he killed 2 men over $2000 (that wasn't his) while NOBODY'S life (especially his own) was immediately in danger - which is exactly why the POLICE told him not to do it!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-01-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote