View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #442
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
damn it, damn it, damn it. why oh why is studio 60 gone? I had waited to watch the final 6 episodes, simply because i was still pissed it was cancelled.

i watched them all over the past 2 days. talk about a great show. And it really did a great job of conveying in its shows the exact thing that Studio 60 was going through (poor ratings, critically acclaimed).

I'll always hate the fact that everything they always said was "funny" on the show within the show actually wasn't funny at all... maybe that was a running joke.

anyway, as the father of a new baby girl, the last few episodes definitely got to me. I was acting just like Danny Tripp was, even bragging about the APGAR scores (and this was before i ever saw the episode).

Just a great show, amazingly well-acted, well-written, great cast even down to the minor characters (i really liked the air force captain that was in the last few episodes. I think he's been on "Las Vegas", but i never watch that show). DL Hughley used to annoy me, but he came on strong. Steven Weber was simply amazing on this show. He was probably the best part of the show for me.
Dangit BBL, I watched the last 6 as they aired, and my wound was just starting to heal, and there you go ripping off the scab again.

DANGIT what a great show.....

And I agree, Weber was just fantastic.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote