View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 10:47 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:MAVS/RAPTORS TRADE SAID TO GO DOWN...

the only way they mavs make the trade is if they're absolutely sold on Walker as the SF and the Mavs think they are 20-25 minutes of pretty good interior defense away from winning the title (of course, that's added to what Bradley brings)..

do I think the deal will happen? No, but I do believe that if the Mavs are discussing a deal similar to this that they are at least on the right track...not saying that this is the right move..just that the thinking behind it is sound in theory.

that is, unless they don't believe that the current mix is the ticket to winning the title. Personally, I'm not sold on having 5 offensive weapons of this magnitude on the same team. However, I'm not convinced that it won't work either. More time is needed to draw any definitive conclusions IMO
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote