View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 04:01 PM   #74
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Intellectual Trade

Quote:
Originally posted by: poohrichardson
Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Quote:
I compared Monroe's title season to Fisher's title season in 2000...

and yeah, I would have Marino over Montana.
Nice of you to pick his most productive year of the three, (way more productive than his career averages and conveniently lower for Monroe than almost all other years)!!! Agree with me or not, but it was a poor comparison!

But you have told me all I need to know if you pick Marino...

And introducing Endtroducing's starting 5.....

Stephon Marbury
Allen Iverson
Tracy McGrady (we will include him as a 3 even though he primarly is a 2)
Chris Webber
Shaquille O'Neal

Hey, at least they can all put up numbers, right??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I think you use the word "stats" in almost every argument that you ever get involved in... endtroducing and I are the ones that seem to understand that the numbers don't mean a damn thing...
Wow... You must feel pretty silly right now huh??? Numbers don't mean a damn thing??? THAT IS WHAT YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT while our, (Alby and I), argument is about numbers AND championships... I know both of you guys threw in extra terms, (legacy, skill, determination, etc...), but you still are pointing out that you can't discredit Stockton's assists and Malone's points due to the lack of a championship... I agree with you Alby, I am through with this dude... Wow...