View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #28
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
I bet they'd love to have Bass. They're only other half-decent pf is Carlie Villanueva whom they are trying to trade.
I don't disagree with you here, but we would have to match salaries with Redd and I don't see them wanting JET (Mo Williams), Damp (Bogut), and now Josh Howard (Jefferson).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
At this point, I'd rather have 5 solid starters and no bench than 3 or 4 solid starters and a solid bench... We can pick up a few vets at minimum and let them duke it out with the youngin's for the 6-8 slots (but then you're betting that 2 or 3 of them will actually pan out...)
Exactly. And as the Boston Celtics proved, once you have a legitimate starting 5--veterans will come cheap, wanting to ride the coattails for a championship.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 07-04-2008 at 09:29 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote