View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #54
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/wo...-laden.html?hp

That is news without an agenda. Glad to see the politics stayed out of it!!!

Intel from 4 years ago, coupled with events and actions taken on by both administrations as well as even more countless hours and people led to the the final day of Osama Bin Laden.

Congratulations to all the Men and Women who have and continue or will serve, beit military, Intelligence or other forms. The unknown as well as the known.

Let us rejoice in unity at this Most Wanted Criminal being brought to justice and then buried at Sea. No Martyr Shrines, nothing...it's simply over for Bin Laden.

Now Prayers go out to those who fight on as Freedom will always be attacked.

Props to President Obama for making and taking the decision to give the approval and support of his commanders on the ground. Props to President Bush for making and taking the decision to give the approval and support of his commanders on the ground.

Props to both Presidents for recognizing that amidst public and media pressure, GITMO has produced the fruit of intel that ultimately lead to this day.

Credit goes to ALL as the results speak for themselves.

I humble myself and recognize that President Obama played a crucial part in bringing us to this day and for that I am grateful.
Thanks for the negative rep and the message, "Can we try to not politicize this...at least not yet?"

Hypocrite much?