View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 01:51 PM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
There arent any SF out there. The mavs are not in a position to F around. He's the one big time FA that's come here and we're going to low ball him? Im not his biggest fan, but its a slippery slope what the FO is doing.
I'll continue with devils advocate on this topic...

Low ball him? I'm a little confused by that. He was getting paid pennies at Houston, and came here unproven in terms of consistency and had a massive pay increase. He has already been overpaid to come here based on potential and still hasn't shown consistency. He has shown trends, but that's it. So; Injured, trending upwards, Then injured.. then max out pay day?!

I do like him, I wish he was more aggressive most of the time in several areas but I like him overall. I just worry that we max him, and then Injury again.

I'm not sold on the scenario that we Max out Parsons coming off two injuries because there isn't anyone quite as good as he could be potentially, if he becomes and remains healthy. I'm leaning towards let him go if he isn't willing to work reasonably and get the next best thing with less risk of missing games.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote