View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gooden for Stack

Cleveland is trying hard to do a sign and trade with Drew Gooden. There is even a rumor now that they are going after Reggie Evans in order to take Gooden's place at PF. I think Gooden has alot of upside. He can play either forward position and maybe even the 5 against teams with a small, quick center. Gooden appears to be asking for a salary close to Nene's $60M over 6 years. I know this is a long contract and we need to sign Howard and Dirk for an extension, but trading Stackhouse for Gooden might just give us the last piece of the puzzle. I would hate to sign another long-term contract, but is this worth considering in fantasy trade land?
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote