View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 03:17 PM   #20
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Lil' Whistle pitches Sabonis

Quote:
The main reason I went over there was to receive this award," Nelson said Monday upon his return. "But obviously when I'm in Lithuania, I see Sarunas (Marciulionis) and Sabonis."
Am I the only one who saw this? Who is this Sarunas guy and why was he interested in him?

Some sites say hes a 6'5" guard that played in the NBA back in 89-97. It shows that he played with Goldenstate from 89-93. Think he was just seeing one of Nellies old players and just to "catch up" on old times?

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote