View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #139
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Mandating coverage is a load of crap...and yes it is a TAX!!!

Anything that someone HAS to pay to the Government is a TAX.

It's another way for the Government to take the people's money and use it as the Government sees best...rather than what the people see is best.

Now, when you add not only that it becomes mandatory, but now you add the amount some 20-30% of our household income...

Funny, currently I'm insured and I can afford it...under this Obama plan, I can't afford it...it's too expensive and I would imagine covers more that what I actually need.

Either this guy is truly the empty suite that Washington Insiders have been saying all along...or he's extremely clever and manipulative. Distracting the people from the meat of the plan/proposal...so that he can give in on those items that are hot button emotional aspects of his plan, in an effort to let what he really wants to go through under the radar.

What is so wrong with the government letting go of the current micro-management control that it has over the Health System and allowing true capatilism to shape and reform our Health System for the better? I know that in the end, this means less power and money for the Government and Politicians, but in the end, the people would be better served.

Now I get it...this entire debate is not about what's best for the people, but rather how much power, control and money the Government can have for itself...and how quickly they can make the people lower themselves to mere subjects of the ruling party.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote