View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #17
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Obviously if not Delonte it would be some other signing. I'm not saying our roster is set.

I'm just spitballing anyway. I freaking love Delonte and want him back. I just wonder if Colllison/Delonte/Roddy aren't a bit to similar to be ideal.

Man, I bet the Mavs wish they could unload DomJones for a bag of balls.
The one thing that's nice about those three guys (Collison, Delonte and Booby), particularly if Dallas gets Elton, is that all of them are capable penetrators. Dirk, Chris and (crosses fingers) Elton all have to be guarded out past the elbows, so the primary ball-handler in the Mavs' offense probably won't want for space.