View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 01:55 PM   #24
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
Just because he is a free agent doesn’t not mean he wants to leave the Warriors. He’s been on a losing team every year he’s been in the league, unless you call that NO team last year a winning team. After his injury Golden State was the only team really showed him love. He’s getting crazy love from the fans too. Did you see the standing ovation he got last night? Plus they are a legit Championship contender. He’s not leaving Golden State. The Mavs would be equating their time going after Boogie. You seriously think he would walk away from a chance a title to join a rebuilding team? Not likely.
“After his debut with the Warriors tonight, Cousins said it was, “Probably the fakest love I’ve received in my life,” regarding the outlandish attention and positivity he received tonight. He said he wasn’t sure how Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant deal with that outlandish attention on a daily basis, and said he hoped it would only be like this for a day (Warriors PR man Raymond Ridder confirmed to him that his hopes were as outlandish as the attention he’s received).”
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote