View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 06:14 PM   #99
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The ONLY thing in the defense is that Jalen Duren, who is now a monster, played 20 mpg to start last year at the same young age. As long as Lively sticks in the 20-25 minute range and goes up from there, then I'll perhaps let it. And Duren was picked 13th in that draft, so that is the measuring stick as far as I'm concerned.

Anything less and I'll scream for his head til my last breath. Because I've given up on everything else just to keep my sanity with this team. Just play lively, win, and I won't complain.
If we had another actual big man OR solid defenders where we didnt rely on rim protection as much, it would only suck from a development aspect. We just dont have either of those. We actually NEED Lively now.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote