View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 02:54 PM   #165
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

a blogger using the revealing nickname of "Pligchild" says:

Quote:
There is a young girl who works in our office, she is probably 18 or 19. She has been working here for over three years, having dropped out of high school because she had a baby. Just recently she had another child, and I found out the father was a fellow employee who is in his forties. He quit the company and ditched his responsibilites.

Another fellow has told his live in girlfriend who has a three year old daughter by him that he has to leave her because he "knocked up" another girl.

Another guy lives with his ex-wife and her other ex-husband, "for the children" he says.

My boss just kicked out his live in girlfriend of six years, and I can't even listen to him for long without hearing his "date" stories.

AND THEN I read the news about what is happening to these mothers and children.