View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 08:51 AM   #7
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Off the top of my head, I don't know. I know the issue is out there. I think it is OK constitutionally. But then again, it may not be. The problem being that it is "voluntary" as part of a reduction in sentence. The problem that I see is that it may lead to artificial inflation of sentences to "encourage" such practices. Then you may cross the line into either substantive due process or cruel and unusual punishment issues. Courts could go either way; they certainly are more concerned with women's issues than men's issues and sex offenders tend to be male and their victims female.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote