Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #407
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

WOW

So, basically, I'm in love with this girl and have been for 5-6 years. She's one of those innocent types that hasn't really dated much but has had feelings for me and has looked up to me, because she's 2 years younger. I didn't spend all my time dwelling on it obviously, I've dated other girls but I've always known this girl was the one. Anyway, she's home from college and I haven't seen her in like 3 months. I figure tonight is the night that we go on an official date and see how it feels. Her favorite play is in town and so I get really good tickets and reservations to Morton's Steakhouse. I have the perfect night planned for this... I get all dressed up and go to print off the tickets about 20 minutes ago. Says it's for March 17th.

How in the F*#$ could that happen? I checked the site a million times before I purchased them because this was so important to me.

On top of missing what could be an amazing evening, where things finally come out, I look like a douchebag because I have to tell her I don't actually have tickets which she will equate to either "he's a cheap ass who never had tickets but wanted to impress" or "wow, what an idiot" which is true.

FML
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote