View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #82
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Your sig sums it up.

I miss the old days too. I miss Hoopsmeister, Dooby, etc etc. I'm one of the earliest members on the forum. But for those are constantly whining about the state of the board... why not suck it up and actually contribute to the board and try and make it better? If you tired of the discussion, then start your own discussion. If you tired of cerrtain topics... then start your own damn topics.

But this constant b*tching about the past versus the present is riduculous.
Word. All I'm saying is, unless it's a mid-season-trade-becomes-official type of event, a thread going over 7 or 8 pages isn't going to attract me because I don't have the time I once had to read every post and contribute a new angle or respond consistently.

I was 21 when I joined the board and I'ma be 30 in a few weeks. So obviously I have a lot of other things to do compared to when I started out. Back in the day I could sit back and read the CBA front to back, and talk to y'all about the 9 different ways we could get rid of Howard Eisley.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote