View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #83
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

One thread may not fit all, but neither does one forum. If you dont like how we do things, its a free internet and as other people have said, you dont have to post or view this forum. Go elsewhere. I long for the old days of Sike and Xerxes homo...whatever relationship, etc etc but this is my forum and I like it. Do I think I own it and want other people to change to better fit my mood? Hell no. I mean there are organizational issues like posting a stupid thread in the Mavs section when it should be in the "D-M.com stuff" section but other than that post...I find this to be the best forum out there and there is very minimal moderation considering other forums I write on.

If you dont like it, don't whine-- go to DB or realgm or Yahoo or any other forum. DM.com is as good as its every been other than the loss of some wonderful posters. If you want to post, I see very few people that have their threads edited or even moved. This out-of-place thread is testament to how laid back the moderation is here.

Make positive change, change forums or stop whining.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-16-2010 at 12:07 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote