View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #87
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

You Fers judging Murphy were likely not here when he was at his best. Most of us are adults now with full lives. I have 2 kids, a wife, a career, and a dog, (the most time consuming part). I live in a state where I don't even get the full day to day news unless I search the local websites, which I don't have time to do at work or really at home.

This site was amazing several years back, (I am not Rylan/Murphy ancient, but I do go back a while), but it is great now as well - different, but still great. I have gone from a newbie that didn't want to post to a guy that was a bully to all and anyone to a guy that has matured a bit more and tries to only post when my thoughts are warranted. I think a lot of people go through that same stage and some of the regular posters are probably in the middle stage of my time here.

Really, what it comes down to is that a message board is going to go through times that you love and others that piss you off. I personally have no problem with the thread length, (certainly not enough of a problem to complain about it), but if I did, I would do my part to change it instead of putting the onus on everyone else while threatening to leave if THEY didn't change.

Just my 2 cents.