View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #109
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
No, UD, your opinion doesn't matter with your 10,000 posts. Post count and join date really aren't all that important. No one believes that to be the case. However, there was a time when the forum was different...and yes, better. Stressboy is just trying to get a little bit of the old feel back in this forum.. that's all.
If Stressboy wants to bring the "old feel" back, then he should just do it - lead by example.

If he started a new thread about whatever was on his mind about the Mavs instead of complaining about forum members, then we'd all be talking about that instead of this.

(oh, and I'm surprised you didn't lay into me harder about the uselessness of my 10,000+ posts - you're losing your touch, Murph!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-16-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote