View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #112
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I think all Stress was saying is that someone should have had the common sense to start a new thread concerning the trade sooner than what actually occurred. And no, it's not the rule of the forum to make one large thread. However, many have been chastised for starting new threads. At this point, alot of people are a bit gun shy about starting a new thread even when it's warranted. So, you end up with an unfortunate case in which there's 13 pages in one thread that obviously should have been two separate threads.
How about a little context here?

That thread got up to 13 pages in a little over 24 hours (almost one page every half hour after the news broke) because everyone in Mavsland was excited about our blockbuster trade - people were posting so fast that I couldn't even keep up in realtime.

The only conclusion I can draw is that there are a lot more Dallas Mavericks fans online these days than there were back in 2001... In my book, that's a good problem to have - I bet the Nets forum doesn't have "too many posts" in their threads!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-16-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote