Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #73
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Mavie...Obama has been a disaster already. He floats out a stimulus package that's a democratic dream spending plan..with almost nothing immediate about it.

He intends to sign a CR that is 8% higher than last years and contains 8K earmarks.

He's trying to slam ever democrat wish list onto the american economy while our economy is sinking like a stone...all the while talking about it like it's armaggedon...then blithely telling folks that it's time to buy stocks today...tra la la.

He's going to imposed taxes on every single one of us with cap and trade for a fantasy...

He's a disaster...The reason these blogs are ripping him to shreds is that's he tra la la ing while real peoples 401K's and pension plans are going kaput.

But don't bother me now..I have a 685trillion dollar healthcare bill to get passed (don't know what the hell's in it, but gotta pass it).

Even his own party is staring to freak out at the way this guys is spending money left and right and seemingly clueless about how to fix it or really that it's all that worrisome really.
no, the "disaster" was the last administration, not the current one.

obama cannot refuse to sign the bill at this point in time, if you want to vent anger direct it towards congress for sending it to him.

why criticize obama for saying that the stock market has overreacted, and that stocks present a value? seems to be a good use of the bloody pulpit to me.

the cap and trade system will only cause costs to increase on those industries who spew into our environment, those who do not modernize. and those who do reduce, those who do modernize, will benefit. do you want to breathe higher levels of ozone, or have your environment negatively affected? I don't.

how can you attack a healthcare bill that's yet to be written? obama has invited all sides to the table for input....and yet you've already decided the bill is wrong. talk about premeditated...

everybody is "freaked out" because the uncertainty of where our economy is heading. to blame that on obama, rather than those who formented the sickness, is ill conceived.

Last edited by Mavdog; 03-05-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote