Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #77
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Just trying to keep up with you!

(sorry if it's not as impressive as reposting someone else's conspiracy blog...)

Is this you?

Quote:
American Taxpayer: "Geez, I'm getting concerned about all the money Obama is spending, and it doesn't look like it's really going to help the economy"

Oba-moonbat: "You filthy lying dog! It's all Bush's fault!. Evil! Greed! War in Iraq!
Assorted frothings! Stupid evil brain dead rePIGlican! I don't need logic or fact, you are stupid and evil and foul smelling"

American Taxpayer: "But Wall St doesn't seem to have much confidence in his economic policies and the downturn in the market is adversely affecting peoples retirement savings and the ability of job growth and recovery. I am concerned"

Oba-maniac: "Stupid filthly greedy rich pigs! They should die! Bush did it! Bad War! Dick Cheney!"

American Taxpayer: "But if no one is willing to buy the debt, and the government just prints the money anyway, won't that lead to too many dollars chasing too few goods, and result in hyper inflation?"

ObamaBot: "This is all the dirty Republicans fault! Besides, the Messiah has only been in office for a month! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE! He told us it could take up to TWO months to fix everything. Last night he cured cancer! But did you rotten crazy right wing nazis give him any credit? of course not! And you wonder why we are smug?"

American Taxpayer: "I'm just not convinced that spending a trillion plus dollars on things that don't create jobs will help. I can't see how raising taxes generates revenue and creates prosperity"

ObamaGreeter (WalMart): "We won, so shut up!"

American Taxpayer: "You're frothing at the mouth. Do you have Mad Cow disease?"

Oba-Won Kinobe: "The Force is with us"
- Richard, Manchester
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote