View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #104
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
They need a serious upgrade with that roster spot.

Does AJ and Cuban share in the blame? Yes, of course they do. I've been telling you that the guy is a worthless piece of crap for years now. I'm glad that others are catching on.

For those of you that don't question his effort, answer me this: Do you believe that Stack's making an honest effort to make intelligent decisions on the court? I don't. Unfortunately for him, effort isn't just a physical thing... it's mental as well.
Have to agree...if he's not going to draw fouls by getting to the hoop his value is half at best.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote