View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 01:15 PM   #56
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Connection Time Out Issue

Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
Yeah you didn't tell me to do anything, but you're the last person to remind me to donate. While pursuing contributing members? You're sick. You keepin tabs on me now? Maybe you could find another way to spend your time instead of mouthing off to me. I'm done posting in this section now. I will watch the updates as they are given and thats it. You and whoever else can continue this moot ridiculousness. Have fun.

FYI, you don't really have to post in this section in order to donate (even though I posted a most helpful link in this thread). The paypal/donation button is located at the bottom of the page and is accessible from virtually every page on the site.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote