View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Chicago won't do that deal, Boozer is not worth Salmons plus Tyrus Thomas
A little bit beyond the point. Utah could also send out Koufos or Fesenko with the deal, or add draft picks, whatever all the parties feel get the deal to fair. I'm not knowledgable enough about the the cap to know if Dallas could add in a draft choice or money as well--I know the Mavs couldn't include another player until after September 9.

I used Tyrus Thomas in the deal because his salary is close enough to Buckner's to make the trade work. Other players, combinations of players or teams could work as well--although I know Chicago is interested in Boozer (so is Miami, but I couldn't find a trade that looked reasonable and worked under the salary cap with Miami).
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote