View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:45 AM   #25
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

How about Buck for Al Horford?

Could be done immediately and it would give us another big..

aaahhhhh dreaammmsss..

I was just looking through salaries trying to figure out how we could use Boozer to our advantage, but I really don't see it. We could trade Humphries/Buckner/Barea/Williams for Boozer, but then who would be the third team in the trade? Sixers for Dalembert doesn't make any sense at all for them considering they have Elton Brand, although since his injury he's been on a sharp decline. Hornets for Chandler wouldn't make any sense (West).. Wizards for Haywood would make me slam my head through a TV screen (two Damp's?)...

Boozer to NY for Curry? :\

I've been very pro-Boozer just because of the possibilities, but now looking at it it seems as if I should've pulled my head out of the sand and actually taken the time to realize why it doesn't seem to make much sense. If we wanted someone like Chandler we could easily just trade those people straight to NO for Chandler and be done with it (something they'd be more interested in anyways).

Gah, need to read more..

Last edited by Justin Credible; 07-22-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote