View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #30
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
word is they are using the buck shot on a SG..the good thing is he has to be traded by september, or were stuck with him..
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
yep. im a die hard fan and i go out of my way to find out whatever i can. dont buy anything im saying 100%, its just what im told as the latest ideas brewing in the mavs FO.

also im predicting kevin martin to the mavs by the trade deadline..half of this is me dreaming..but very possible for an expiring contract and some picks, etc.
=

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Seriously, why would we pay $10m next season (and use all our chips) to pick up a SG to come off the bench behind Jet? It's not like McCants and Von Wafer aren't already available.. Or, idk, that we need a 5 or anything.

Plus, haven't there already been reports that the FO is shopping Humphries for a SG?
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote