View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #33
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
to back up jet? jet comes off the bench last time i checked.

this is what i was told last week. the FO doesnt believe howard can gaurd the 2. so they want to dish buck for a 2.

do i agree with it? no, i think a center is more important
i dont agree with 75% of the moves or trades they make, nelson should of been fired a long time ago

they are tryin to glue this team together ever since devin harris was shipped out in my opinion.

the kevin martin idea, is simply me being optimistic and hopeful. but we do need an SG of his caliber to contend for a title
They don't believe Howard can guard the 2? He played the 2 and guarded the 2 last season with a PER of +18.5 at that position, and a +5.8 when compared to his opponents production.

This means that not only do they have faith in him being able to guard the 2, they've seen it first hand quite a few times.

And Jet does come off the bench.. He's the 6th man. Which means that he'd be coming off the bench after Josh at the 2. That means that if we got another SG then they'd be backing up Josh/Jet, unless Jet is going to replace Barea in the 1 rotation.

Screw it.. Dirk's the new 5, Jet will play 4, we'll put J Ho at 1, Marion at 2, and Damp at 3.

Barea will be Dirk's backup 5.

I predict we'll acquire Muggsy Bogues to fill in minutes at 4 behind Jet.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote