View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:36 PM   #35
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
their looking to add depth with the idea of picking up a 2. therefore howard or marion would come off the bench, along with jet.

you guys are all pretty anal about these forums huh?

this is why i dont even bother, you elitist clowns think you know it all and have the best ideas.

id rather have an inside source than wonder what the team im a fan of is going to do everyday.
Nah man, if I came off as elitist I do apologize.. I just don't see how any of that makes sense. Our current rotation at 2/3

J Ho/Jet/Ross
Marion/J Ho/Singleton (as Carlisle has said that they wat to re-sign him)

Our current rotation at 5?

Damp/Dirk/Singleton (if re-signed)

I don't see how anyone at the Mavs' FO would be discussing a SG when the bench is pretty deep for the 2/3/4 with Singleton and the 5 is a black hole that they've already acknowledged (Gortat).

Could we use another scoring SG? Of course we could.. But why pay $10m/yr for one when you can pick up someone like Von Wafer, a solid 3 shooter to come off the bench, for the BAE? McCants is also a good 3 shooter and he's also free right now..
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote