View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 12:07 AM   #1430
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Fvck. I love to win. The idea of the team tanking was never going to happen. Not with this roster and any hope they have of keeping Kyrie around...or keeping Luka happy.

I'm assuming the majority of us that are ok with tanking out to keep the pick is mostly because its so damn dire when the outcome is reliant on other teams losing. It's very situational. If you control your own destiny, then sure go for it. That's where we were with about 10 games left. There's also the fact that we have huge flaws that DEFEND our chances at REBOUNDING this season as contenders.

I'm on the books for:
No man's land - No pick no play in
2-7 at the 9 game mark
Spurs of all teams knocking us out of the play in.

Hopefully at least 2 of those predictions are wrong.

Come on man even with all the shitty play this year by Dallas you still have to wish for them to make it into the play in tournament as a die hard and then who knows what might happen if Luka and Kyrie get hot and play their best basketball

I might be in the minority but I'm going root like hell for OKC to lose 1 or 2 more games.

Let's go Utah and Memphis lol

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-06-2023 at 12:10 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote