View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #100
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
You have to love what Drew Gooden has been bringing these last three games. He's been full of energy, scrapping hard down low and playing clean, efficient offense (mostly).
I don't think this can be emphasized enough. Yes, Dirk is a man-beast. But other than Dirk, Gooden was the best player the Mavs put on the floor. He was awesome on both ends of the floor. Not only was he scoring easily on Duncan, but he defended Duncan really well. I didn't think he was capable of games like this -- much less against Timmy. If Gooden can perform anywhere near the level he has the last several games on a regular basis, then the Mavs are scary good.

When was the last time the Mavs had someone big who could score down low regularly?

I'm excited. Go Mavs.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote