View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 06:05 PM   #50
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I agree.

While Holmes isn't the answer, we don't really know what his potential contribution could be to this team. I can't believe he would be any less helpful than DP or MK but then again, we don't really know. I suspect he can make a contribution if he gets a consistent 10-15 minutes/game, but again if you don't give him some playing time then you never really know. I believe he can be a more physical presence than either Powell or Kleber and with a little coaching, he could be a deterrent to opponents in the paint. Again, we just don't know and given the other options for a back-up 5, I think you gotta try it for a few games and see what happens. Or find yourself a trade for someone better than Powell, Kleber, or Holmes.
Yea, well if we are relying on Kidd coaching anyone up its a toss up. Rumors are he coached up Giannis, but the more I see him in action, the more i believe that was 95% Giannis and his work ethic.

The value i see in Holmes is mostly a bigger version of THJ. I dont expect him to be a paint protector or lockdown defender, but he cam grab some boards and play the pnr offense well. Hes better offensively than MK and DP so i dont see why he cant help keep things flowing off thr bench

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote