View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #150
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Looks like that worked out well. I'm not saying Collison didn't deserve a good benching, but Jones was worse...way worse. Like I said, if you're going by the Lakers game, then Roddy should have started. Who knows what will happen next. Kinda hard to care as much without Dirk in there.
I personally thought Carlisle didn't put Dojo in a good position to succeed from the beginning. Philly has a really good perimeter defense and Jrue is good defender on big PG's. Those two reason's spelled DOOMED for Dojo. Also,the last couple of games teams have picked up Jones near half court to stop his penetration as it seems Dojo likes to get a head of steam before barreling into the lane. Dojo w/o penetration is useless. It also exposes that he can't run the basic offense set of PnR. He lacks a quick first to get around the screen and no one is checking for his jumper, so as a defense you just cut off his passing lane and force the offense to go somewhere else.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote