View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 03:10 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Where does the immature and annoying child label come from? I havent noticed this, and honestly have you seen what he's gone through in the last two years? Luka has been the consistent immature/annoying on the court to an extent. Hopefully the last few games are a good sign.
I was confused by that too. If anything, he's been a fairly mature and outspoken leader. I know he had a reputation as a bad teammate when things were bad, but since they've started winning, I've only heard good things.

I know he talked @#$% about the Lakers, but honestly, I eat that up. If that's the only negativity he's shown, then I applaud him.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote