View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 04:10 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:for fans of Bottle Rocket/Rushmore/The Royal Tenenbaums

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
subtle humor as opposed to the out of the box and over the top comedy stylings of say a Carrey or Robin WIlliams.....he makes me laugh without grabbing his butt or running around like a speed addict with multiple personalities...
don't Erica, its ok with me for you to be wrong on Owen Wilson [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just because he's more subtle than Robin "hairball and cocaine" Williams and Jim "I'm a whore for humor" Carrey, doesnt mean he's subtle.

Hokey, faux-dumb, deadpan does not = subtle. But we all have our own sense of humor. Maybe Wilson is a Texas thing.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote