View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 07:44 PM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:for fans of Bottle Rocket/Rushmore/The Royal Tenenbaums

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
I'm so sorry but I have to let this out.

Lost in Translation was HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I H-A-T-E-D it! I know that will probably leave me with the stigma of not being sophisticated enough to "get it" - I don't care. I can't like a movie just because I think I'm supposed to. Sophia Coppola is the most undeserving Oscar winner ever. It was an incredible waste of my time. I rather spend two hours watching Pootie Tang. Billy Murray can suck it (sorry doc).

On a lighter note, Owen Wilson is a joy to watch.
I loved Lost in Translation. I fully expected to dislike the movie going in simply because I was supposed to like it. However, it was nothing short of being absolutely spectacular. As for Bill Murray, he is quite simply one of the most talented entertainers of our time.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote