View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #117
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
That incident was also one of the first things that came to my mind when I heard Followill and Elfenbein wondering what to make of these postame comments about Kidd, and btw, I also don't know which game it was.
He had three days rest before the Chicago game, let's hope the fouth-quarter resting and the two more days between the games are enough to appease his knees.
I remember now, it was the Nets game. First Kidd went into the crowd then Harris did the same soon after. So that was on March 10 and they've only played two more games since then, both of which have been subpar, as far as Kidd's performance is concerned. Maybe that's another reason why he was excused from a couple of practices. I have followed his career for quite some time and him asking to ice his kness in the 4th quarter isn't something that happens very often.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote