Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 01:45 AM   #2369
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
Yea I don't think the Doncic love is true. It's the same crap we pulled with Frank Ntilikina last year. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow or day after there will be a report stating that "Mavs narrowed down their pick between Doncic and MPJ". It'll put the pressure on the Kings and Grizzlies to take those guys causing someone like Bagley to fall.

Honestly, I have no idea which big man the Mavs are zeroing in on. My guess is Bagley. We lack offense and rebounding. A 19 year old kid who averages 20 and 11 with Amar'e Stoudemire upside might help with that.

That’s exactly what I think is going on. I mean I really like Doncic but the Mavs are really needing a big. I still believe the guy they really want is Bamba. Enticing teams to pick Doncic and MPJ only helps them.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote