View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 07:45 PM   #130
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Nico on Kemba?s knee ?it?s not good?

Just lol
They totally blew it with DSJ

I mean who cares what happened the 1st time around in Dallas

Dude and RC just didn't get along.

Not only would he have solved the 3rd Ball Handler situation but there's no question he would have been a major upgrade on defense vs other PG's.

That is what baffles me the most. The guy was actually begging the Mavs to pick him up on a cheap contract.

Between him and Green you would have at least had two players who could play some form of defense on the perimeter sense we obviously don't have any rim protection.

Anyone recall that 2011 Mavs teams didn't have the sexiest starting lineups around Dirk.

They had pretty damn good team defenders out there despite their lack of offense

Kidd
Stevenson
Marion
Dirk
Tyson

I realize that was a decade ago but even in today's NBA you don't need a ton of shot chuckers to start off games.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote