Thread: Mayo to Dallas!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #483
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron#1 View Post
ok so i was going to make a thread but apparently dont have those privelages. can someone look this up for me. like ive said ive watched a lot of mayo basketball. his first two years in the league he was so quick and explosive to the basket. his body looked more defined shreded. now he look like he has bulked up a little the past two seasons. do we know what mayo weighs now compared to his rookie season? nba.com has him 6-4 210 but can we find out if he is still that weight. i liked the weight he was coming out of usc but he might have put on more pounds to try and defend the bigger guards.
209 lbs is the most current weight listed - if that's not accurate, then it probably won't be updated until the season begins... He was 200 lbs when he was drafted.

Also, I think you get thread-starting privileges once you hit 20 posts.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-14-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote