Thread: Rasheed Wallace
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 06:02 PM   #118
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Rasheed Wallace

Likewise... We posted at the same time and my post came in last so I didnt know you had posted this... Very good read!!!

I just think overall, he would help us in covering the most talented front court player on the opposing team... That is all I am saying... Not to mention his offensive contributions... I am the first to say that the guy has to keep his head together... But if he can get with a winning organization and make it deep into the playoffs, that type of thing could really help change a guy... He has already changed quite a bit ON COURT in regards to toning his technicals down...

As much as I like Jamison, Wallace is just more talented and more passionate... I must say with Jamison, I am getting tired of him getting beat or drawing a foul he felt he didnt deserve and saying NOTHING... NO facial expression WHAT SO EVER... We need a bit more passion and a little bit more arguing even, (though that whiney face of Walkers got old starting day 1).