View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #49
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice try and I appreciate the fact that rather than simply making an ad hominem attack (ie, you're wrong because you're an anarchist) you are actually attempting to make a case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
if they take your shit then they also give you something back in trade for it. You don't like it, I understand, but it's not at all the same thing.
umm...it is too the same thing.

If you screw a woman against her will and then give her a hundred bucks, does that mean she's a prostitute and that you haven't raped her?

If I hold a gun to your head and take your wallet, it doesn't make it ok as long as I give you something you don't want in return. It's the coercive nature of the act that makes it wrong -- it's the subjugation of your inalienable right to decide for yourself what to do with the product of your own labor that makes it wrong.