View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #79
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Just lost the leftwingers I guess..

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../08/024330.php
Quote:
Charles Hurt reports in today's New York Post:
Repeatedly invoking the Bible, President Obama yesterday told religious leaders that health-care critics are "bearing false witness" against his plan.
The fire-and-brimstone president declared holy war in a telephone call with thousands of religious leaders around the country as he sought to breathe life into his plan for a system overhaul.
Lord, save us:
He said the reforms aim to carry out one of God's commandments.
"I am my brother's keeper. I am my sister's keeper," Obama said.
He called health reform a "core ethical and moral obligation."
President Obama, with all due respect, sir, you are a false messiah.
JOHN adds: A moral duty to run our health care system like the post office? Yes, I'm sure that will sell! Actually, if moral duty enters into it at all, we have, to paraphrase John Erskine, a moral obligation to pursue good public policy.
UPDATE: Victor Davis Hanson comments here.
A commenter: What's he going to do next? Issue a fatwa against those who are questioning Obamacare?

Last edited by dude1394; 08-21-2009 at 08:34 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote