View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Growls View Post
Please see the first post of this thread. This thread was meant to be a celebration of Kidd's performance since the ASB and was expressed with an image in fun and creativity not stats. Other images followed but it takes intelligence to see that.... So I think it is inappropriate to come this thread, policing our excitement of Jason Kidd. I suggest you lighten up, take a chill pill and perhaps surf another board for now.

Keep posting everyone. I love the posts! What creative Mavs fans we have here....
I expect better than something Mavstalkesque. But hey, if that's what the forum wants.... so be it.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote