View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Dang it...were down to an 8 game losing streak. At what point do we stop saying it's early? 0-4 fellas is NOT good, I don't care what book you are reading.

How can we be up 14 early and give all of it away? Do we miss D.A. that much? What is not hitting and what is happening to the mental part of this team?

The players don't need to panic, but it's time we fans put some additional heat on them. This is suppose to be a Championship year and all I see are a bunch of players getting PUNKED!!!

My apologies, seems like a ton of crap has gone bad this past week...Mavs bad start, Cowboys Lose, Stars 2 game losing streak, FC Dallas got knoced out in the first round, the Rangers talk about an interest in Bonds and finally the Freakin Democrats regain control...the Sky is faling, the Sky is falling!!! Is it too early for a shot of Vodka?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote