View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #1048
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I was just there last weekend with my gf. Very cool but they need to expand it. Small space with a big crowd at least when I was there. I couldn't believe how good Butterbeer was.
Yeah, it's a small space. So I suggest renting it out.

Our event was at night, with a full moon, too. That added to the ambience of the village. It really all felt self-contained, like you were actually there, with no city around you. And the hogwarts castle was set up in perspective like you were viewing it from a great distance. The amount of detail in this place was crazy.

You go into ollivander's, and they put on a little show of a wand "choosing you". I wasn't selected, but one of the guys i was with got to say "accio ladder" - ended up pulling some shelves out instead, so the wand "wasn't for him"

Then we had a DJ toward the end (in the main village square area), and some wizards came out in full robes to dance with us. Pretty funny.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 01-15-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote